Pacific Five Day Biking Adventure5 Days / 4 Nights Bike lovers
- Offered in english/spanish
We took the best mountain biking opportunities offered by this land of diversity and combined them with the best White Water Rafting and our favorite beaches to create two different Bike Raft & Beach itineraries, this one to the Pacific and another one to the Caribbean.
Biking distance: 80 km / 50 miles
85% gravel/dirt roads
15% paved roads
Operated by BikeArenal
- Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
- Starts in: San Jose | Ends in: San Jose
- Visiting: 1
Ride from the top of the continental divide, through cloud forests and cattle farms, to the Santa Clara lowlands in northern Costa Rica.
During the afternoon we’ll shuttle to our hotel located in an operating cattle farm.
The emerald green waters of the Sarapiqui River run for several miles through lush rainforest and between steep canyon walls. Our full day rafting trip involves lots of whitewater action, exotic wildlife and great scenery. Later we shuttle to the town of La Fortuna, which lies just east of Arenal Volcano where we’ll visit the famous thermal springs. We’ll finish the day with a traditional dinner.Meals: Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Today we’ll ride at the base Arenal Volcano National Park and along the deserted southern shore of Lake Arenal. We\'ll use an abandoned lane through secondary forest, crossing several streams and enjoying superb views of the lake and the volcano. In the afternoon we’ll drive to the popular Samara Beach on the Pacific coast.Meals: Breakfast / Lunch
Bike ride along the coast at this tropical paradise. Samara beach is also the perfect place to take surfing lessons, or simply sunbathe at the beach. Sea Kayaking, Snorkeling and a Canopy tour are also available.Meals: Breakfast
We’ll drive back to San Jose after breakfast this morningMeals: Breakfast
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in San Jose and vicinity
- 4 nights lodging and all taxes
- 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Support vehicle, mechanic, tools, water and hydrating drinks on biking days
- Licensed Bilingual local mountain biking guide
- White Water Rafting equipment and guides
Duration5 Days / 4 Nights
- Price per person (USD). / Taxes included.
- Children rate: between 6-11 years old.
- Minimum age: 6 years old.
- Minimum persons required: 2.
- Single supplement: $250.
- - 2
View cancellation policy
+ Add review